Sunday, February 24, 2008

Showered by Uptown




On February 10th I got a very fun surprise when I went over to Uptown for our regular Bible study...the girls threw Noah and me a shower! While the cat had accidentally gotten out of the bag I was still very much surprised and incredibly blessed by all that the girls did for me. We had funfetti cake (Noah's favorite) and played lots of fun games. The girls had to write down their guesses for how much Noah will weigh when he comes out, and whoever guesses the closest gets to hold him first! All I can say is that I hope it isn't Mallory since she guessed 11 lbs 4ozs! Noah got his second handmade blanket and I got the Vera diaper bag that I really wanted along with lots of other fun necessities. It was a great night and Noah will be so blessed to have these amazing 9 girls in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment