Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ready and waiting...

We made it through our date night Saturday night with out an early appearance from our little man. (Date night consisted of a movie - Vantage Point, and dinner at Dave's...great movie, great food and great company!) Now that we had our final weekend, I am SO ready to get this labor thing done. On Sunday I thought that was the day...yesterday I thought that may be the day...and today I am trying to make it today. I just went on a nice brisk walk to Smokin' Pig to get some amazing bbq. For those that don't know, Smokin Pig is GREAT food, and I thought that Noah may be so excited after eating a big bbq sandwich with a fried pickle that he would jump right on out. So I finished the sandwich about 10 minutes ago and am just waiting now. Cassy (coworker slash big fan of Noah and fried pickles) wants me to start doing jumping jacks to see if that will get the little guy moving. I haven't gotten that desperate yet, but we'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow if Noah decides to keep holding out on us.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha.....soooo...did the BBQ and fried pickle work?!?! You are so close now. I can't wait to see your little man. And, did you walk from your house to Smoking Pig??? Thats quite a walk....good for you!

    Love,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete