Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hakon, Noah's newest friend!

What a beautiful baby boy! Noah and I went to Virginia Beach this weekend to meet his newest friend, Hakon. We drove down Friday night and back up Saturday night (Praise the Lord for the safe trip...and I'm never doing it that way again.)
We had a shower for Kate and Hakon Saturday morning. He is now just over 3 months old, so it looks like he's on his way to being a big healthy boy, just like Noah! I'm so excited for the day when Noah says, "Mommy, can we go visit Hakon at the beach?" I love that right now I have total control over who Noah's friends are...too bad it doesn't stay that way.
Noah also got to meet Lucy for the first time this weekend. She is a month older than him and is such a joy to be around. Another possible Mrs. Valentine perhaps??
This is the last in a series of pictures. First, Noah has a greep plastic solo cup. Lucy takes it. Scottie and I try to explain sharing to our 7 and 8 month olds. Eventually I get a 2nd cup so they each have one. Noah tries to take Lucy's cup. Lucy succeeds in taking Noah's cup. Noah is not happy about how this story ended, but he still likes Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment