Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The sweetness keeps on coming...

Wow I love this kid. This morning Noah was watching me comb my hair and he wanted to hold the comb. He was sitting on my lap and I gave it to him to hold. When I gave it to him he smiled and tried to comb my hair...how sweet is that?! He's so smart! Noah has also discovered the magic of the cardboard box...

Matt likes to call it his boogie mobile since we take him on rides around the apartment in it. He loves it!

Noah also loves feeding himself (his dinner can take close to an hour now that he feeds himself part of it)! He shares my love of avocados, although I'm a little neater when I eat them. Don't worry, we save the messy foods for his bath nights. You can also see that he has gotten a third bottom tooth in (that makes 7 total!)


Oh, and have I mentioned that Noah started saying Dada and Mama? Dada started a week or two ago, but he was withholding the Mama for a while. He would toy with starting to say it, he would call me Dada...but today he started calling me Mama. Oh the joy such a little being brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment