Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Haircut and Grilled Cheese

So this was not Noah's first haircut. I had to trim a little on the sides a couple of months ago since it was getting so long. While that was his first haircut, this is the one that has the good "before" and "after" shots. I cut it during dinner while he was distracted and strapped in place...

BEFORE

AFTER
(Oh, I almost forgot, the above picture also shows Noah's first scab. Noah likes to climb up the 2 1/2 stairs at Elisa's up to the porch. Well, he hasn't really learned that you can't stop midway sand sit down. He didn't even cry...such a tough little boy.

Grilled Cheese! Noah is eating table food now...okay, he has been for a while. Sorry I got so behind. Anyway I thought that his first grilled cheese was worth a picture. He ate over half of a sandwich and loved it (of course)!

No comments:

Post a Comment