Monday, September 14, 2009

Final Photo Dump (at least for now)

Wow, just found this saved as a draft...I think I meant to post it a couple of weeks ago...OOPS!

I found this little papasan chair for $5 at a yard sale a couple of weeks ago. Noah has a hard time getting into it (he keeps trying to climb in rather than back in), but he loves it. His morning ritual now includes some time in his chair with dry cereal, a cup of milk, and some "toons" (preferably Mickey but it just depends on what time he decides to get up). No worries, he does have an actual nutritional breakfast after his toon-time...this is like his pre-breakfast snack.
Oh the injustice of it all. Noah was pretty upset because we didn't let him play with the blinds. He normally doesn't get so worked up over stuff like that, but he was pretty tired on this particular day. And yes, I'm heartless, cause I took a picture of it...
One of Noah's newest games (er...new at the time of this photo) is to flail and throw himself around on the couch. Very humorous to watch. I think I have a video somewhere...but I'm not promising...

No comments:

Post a Comment