Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stat Updates

Chloe had her 4 month checkup on Monday...and her first shots. She's 19lbs and 26.25 inches. She did really well with the shots. Monday afternoon she was pretty uncomfortable, but once she got to sleep (6:15ish) she stayed asleep all night and woke up her normal happy self.
Noah had his 2 year visit the same day and weighed in at 33 lbs and almost 36 inches (I was a little preoccupied so I didn't catch the exact height. Noah absolutely loves going to see Dr. Marsh, so he had a good time.

Sorry I've been away for a while. I've had a lot of trouble uploading pictures to blogger so that's most of the reason I haven't posted in a while. Not sure if it's blogger or our computer, but I'm thinking it's most likely our computer...it's getting old. *sigh* More posts soon!

1 comment: