Thursday, July 15, 2010

Time for a photo shoot (April)

I frequently put Chloe on the couch to take pictures of her since she can't sit up all by herself quite yet (if you didn't see my last post - I'm catching up, so these are from April). The proceeding pictures illustrate the way these little photo shoots generally go.

If I were to ask Noah to sit on the couch with Chloe to take a picture, he wouldn't want to. He's too busy playing.

But the moment I start taking pictures of her...he wants in.

Apparently he thought she should be wearing her hat.

Yes! A picture that both kids are looking at me and smiling in! But I had to leave that hat on Chloe - drat!

Big brother love

Done with pictures, now it's playtime again:)


It's so fun to watch them play together. They really adore eachother...every parents dream. And yes, I know that can change, but I'm loving it while I have it!

1 comment: