Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Battle is RAGING...and the Cuteness keeps winning.

This is the cuteness:
She seems so demure...so sweet...
...but there's a stubborn, stubborn girl in there...
A girl who thinks she's as old as her big brother.
She thinks this cute smile will let her get away with anything...
So she strikes as soon as our backs are turned.  Food EVERYWHERE.  Dishes and utensils on the floor.  Food on the floor.  The disgusting, impossible to keep clean, floor. 
But she's just so sweet.
And before too long she'll be able to eat without making the dining room look like WW3  just happened.  And then I'll be sad that she's that big.  And I'll look at these pictures and think they're just cute.  One day, I will forget the hours I've spent cleaning up after my kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment