Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I have plenty Mommy...

Noah says the funniest things lately.  I know that I've forgotten plenty of funny things, but here are a few that I remember.
Noah pretending to sleep.

Just tonight at dinner Noah asked for some juice...
Me: "You can have milk or water."
Noah: "I'll have nilk."
Me: "Milk?"
Noah: "No, Nilk."
Me: "What's nilk?"
Noah: "It's sunshine." then he got a big grin on his face.
 *******
On the way to Mimi and Papa's for Easter, Noah was reading his new Bible we gave him.  He 'read' us a couple or stories - about Jesus healing the blind man and about the tomb being empty...then every time he turned another page he said (in a preachy voice), "And then God said, 'Build a marshmallow!'".  Every page he turned he said the same thing but with different items God was commanding us to build.  Build a towtruck, build a road, build an egg...etc.  Marshmallows came up several times - apparently God is a big fan.

Me: "Noah are you ready for breakfast?"
Noah comes running into the dining room," yes Mommy...don' take my socks off!"
Me:  "Okay Noah, I wasn't going to take your socks off...lets have breakfast."
*******
Noah likes to make up his own verses to "The Wheels on the Bus".
Matt's favorite is "The bottoms on the bus go toot, toot, toot."
My favorite is "The Daddy's on the bus say 'tiiiiiiiiiired'"(you have to hear it - so sweet)
Here are a few more from a recent car ride home (in the rain):
"The giraffes on the bus say 'I love you' - later they said "I love mommy" :)

"The trucks on the bus say "it's raining"
"Chloe on the bus is getting wet."
A couple of months ago Noah started complaining that his bottom hurts after we'd change his diaper.  Turns out that he was getting diaper wedgies...
Noah: "Mommy I have a wedgie.  It's okay, it's my fault."
*******
 Walking down the stairs one morning with Matt:
Noah:  "I have a wedgie.  I call it a wedge-ahhh."
Too busy playing to even look at the camera.

12/17/10 
Noah: "NO - Me no eat amimawls. Me eat food." (After Matt said that a picture of a chicken was like the chicken we ate for dinner).
Apparently making giant piles of toys in the most inconvenient places is really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment