Friday, January 27, 2012

Yesterday Chloe said one word that brought tears to my eyes.  "Noah."  She's been calling her big brother "Wawa" since she first started talking.  We think it's cute, so while I never call Noah "Wawa," I also never try to get her to stop.  All the sudden yesterday, she just started calling him by his proper name...and she did it all day.  She even corrected Matt when he asked her if she had had fun with Wawa, "No Daddy, No-ah!"  I'm not completely sure where the tears came from.  There are so many new things she says or does these days.  This particular one just blind-sided me.  My Chloe is a little girl.  Not a baby.  Uh-oh, the tears are a-comin again. 

I guess Noah couldn't be outdone by his sister.  Yesterday he looked at me and said, "Mommy, I think you need to take me to preschool." 

This growing up thing is just happening way too fast for my taste.

Here's a few semi-recent pics of the kiddos...since they make the blog so much prettier:)  We had a picnic outside at a nearby playground earlier this month (yes, it was warm enough even in Wyoming in January to have a picnic outside...at least for one day).  I took a ton of pics but I didn't have the settings right to get good shots in the bright sun.  These were the ones that turned out the best. 





No comments:

Post a Comment