Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm the Incredible Hulk!!!

Noah remains the sweetest little boy and big brother on the planet.  Lately he's gotten really into superheroes.  Here's a sampling of the questions I get asked on a regular basis (as best I can remember, they probably aren't all word for word, but you'll get the gist).


Is the Green Lantern faster or is Superman faster?


Can Iron Man fly into outer space?


Why is he (Thor) naked?


What else can Superman do?


Can the Hulk fly?


Is (Thor, Superman, Iron Man, Spiderman, etc) faster than the Flash?  (I finally convinced him that The Flash is the fastest, so I haven't gotten that one in a while.)

Noah also likes to pretend to be all of these superheroes (he usually picks based on which one is on the underwear he's wearing that day). Things overheard while he's a superhero (always with his "serious superhero face" on and he usually deepens his voice and gets to just below a shout):

I will hammer you down!

No Chloe!  The bad guys are out there, stay inside, I'll fight them!  (He has Chloe stay in their room while he goes out in the hallway to fight the bad guys).

I got the bad guys, it's safe now...oh wait...now there's Transformers!  I'll save you Chloe!!!


Take that Shaggy Man!! (As he jumps on top of Matt full force)

Okay Mommy, you're safe, I threw the Shaggy Man onto the moon.

I absolutely love watching him pretend to be a superhero.  And I love that he always wants to protect his little sister.  Chloe, on the other hand will usually run right after him declaring "I'm vunna vumman!" (Wonder Woman). 

No comments:

Post a Comment