Monday, May 28, 2012

Back to Old Habits...

Okay, so I can hardly believe that it's been almost 3 months since my last blog post.  So much has happened...so I'll make this a quick review...

Trip to Denver went well, but we will end up delivering Grace there.  I have Placenta Accreta, which isn't nearly as bad as it could have been...but worse than we had hoped for.  Ultimately, we're SO thankful that we know about it ahead of time and could plan around it.  God has provided so well for us through this journey - we have nothing to complain or worry about.  More on this later...

Noah turned 4 on April 4th.  This is INSANE and I still haven't wrapped my mind around it.  I have a 4 year old?!?  He's completely wonderful, sweet, and so smart...I really don't think I could love this kid more or be more proud of the little man he is.  Also more on this later (he definitely deserves his own post!)

My dad was our first visitor!!  He arrived on Noah's birthday and left on Easter Sunday.  We had a great visit and the kids are already looking forward to the next time he comes. 

Since Easter I've been trying to get ready for Grace's arrival.  We did some house rearranging and painted her room.  Basically, if you're wondering why I haven't been blogging, it's because I've been nesting.  Also napping a lot.  hehe:) 

We've been here in Wyoming for over 6 months now...which is so crazy to think about.  It has become our new normal.  There are of course some things we dislike (distance from family, the INSANE wind, etc...), but there's much more that we do like.  I'm so grateful for the courage that Matt had to move us across the country.  God provided an opportunity, and he didn't hesitate to take it...and we have been so incredibly blessed since we moved here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment