Friday, April 25, 2008

A visit and a goodbye...


Tuesday Sara came down to meet Noah and also to spend some time with Amy one last time before she leaves for Kenya (for over a year). I can hardly imagine life in Harrisonburg without Amy. I met her my freshman year when she was my Bible Study leader. After that we led Young Life together for several years (later with Sara too - yay Team Hillyard!) and then we even lived together once our JMU days were over. I am glad that she has been able to meet Noah before leaving, but am very sad that she wont see him again till after he's walking. Maybe by then he'll have a new playmate on the way (one who will speak Swahili)! It was a good visit and Noah loved meeting Sara for the first time. (Probably cause she's so cute and funny - I've already broken it to Noah that she's too old for him...he was a little heart-broken - which consisted of some spit up and a "I'm pooping" face) On a related note I watched the new BBC version of Persuasion (it's great, thank you my Rachie-lu!) and the actor that plays Captain Wentworth looks a lot like Jaime Berry - eerie really...again - yay Team Hillyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment