Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Where to start


Two weekends ago Noah rolled over unassisted for the first time! It was Sunday morning (the 27th) and I missed it! After getting up to feed Noah at 6 I went back to bed for a bit while Matt played with him. I woke up when I heard Matt cheering for Noah after the first time he succeeded (he's been working on this for a while). Thankfully Noah knew that I was sad I missed it the first time so he did it again for me right away (which I caught on video). Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Noah!! And what stage presence :) To perform on command, for the camera! I am envious. My kids would do something new (roll over, crawl, first smile, first steps, etc.) just to prove they could and than categorically refuse to do it again for at least a week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Notice that in the video I'm not saying anything till after he rolls over...that's because I thought him knowing I was there would distract him...and the camera definitely distracts him. Its incredibly hard to get pictures of him smiling now cause he just loves to stare at the camera. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! way to go Noah. He is getting so big so fast! What a cute little man!

    ReplyDelete