Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Playing around...

Elisa has put me to shame for a long time...but now that Kate has had a blog (focused on her adoption journey of the past couple of years - check it out, it really informative and entertaining) for a week that has way more cool stuff on it than mine does, I decided to play around. So I started...then realized that I should not be doing this at 12:34 AM. I should be sleeping. Elisa's recent post reminded me that I was never really happy with my "About Me," so its gone until further notice. I also did the Followers thing...and yea Melissa for following the blog before I even knew that that was possible! (You are designated my number one fan!) Rachel will argue this since she checks the blog daily she should be the number one fan (but where's the proof-leave a comment sis, I know you think something when you see these fun pics of your incredibly sweet nephew). Rachels thought right now was about that ridiculous sentence...but its 12:45 now, so give me a break!

Okay, okay, you want more Noah right? I know, who doesn't? I've been busy...so I'm back to my old thievery. Elisa posted a couple of videos of the kids dancing. Check them out. I'm not sure I've expressed on the blog how much I love that Noah gets regular Forshey time. Judah is his little friend, and Sofi does such a good job helping to take care of him. It is really fun to see the kids together...enjoy! (and thanks again Elisa - I put 3 links to your blog in 1 post - impressive eh!?!)

1 comment:

  1. awww, thanks, Lauren, that's sweet of yoU! We love having Noah :)

    ReplyDelete