Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another new toy...

One more thing to thank Elisa for. The PeaPod is amazing. It folds up so small and light. It's made by KidCo, check it out here. When it arrived last week Noah was ecstatic to see it. He takes his naps in a Peapod W-F so he's very familiar with it...of course after nap time on W-F if he gets to play in it he has to share it with Judah and Lillian, so the fact that he had it all to himself was almost too much excitement for him.
In case you didn't catch this part...I HIGHLY recommend this (Elisa and Laura will definitely back me up on this - it's so worth it)!

4 comments:

  1. That looks cute! Any fun plans for Father's day? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I think I'd like one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth - Not sure yet, this weekend has really snuck up on me. I have to go out tonight to get a gift for Matt...(dfinitely wishing Noah was old enough to pick something out himself).

    Edith - Yea...a stranger read my blog and may take my very enthusiastic recommendation. This is a big day for me in the blogosphere! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's an even bigger day for you and me both! I got an award! And I'm passing it on to you, too! COme and get it.....

    ReplyDelete