Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ultrasound!!

Sorry I've gotten so far behind lately. These pictures were actually from a month ago (oops). In case you hadn't heard, we found out that we're expecting a GIRL! She already knows how to cross her legs at her ankles like a proper lady (below).
Her arms were in front of her face so we didn't get any good face shots, but here are her arms.
Feet...
This is a profile of her face. The arrow is pointing to her nasal bone. Matt says her head doesn't look as big as Noah's did...we'll see!
Here's the "It's a girl!" shot. The ultrasound tech had to work really hard to get this (and to be able to tell us the sex) which is another reason we don't have a lot of face shots.
So now you've all met Chloe for the first time. She's pretty active and has been good to me. (Meaning that she likes my one cup of coffee a day and Mexican food, so mama's happy!) For right now we've pretty much decided to try to go for the VBAC, but we'll have a time reserved around 41 weeks in case she decides to follow in Noah's footsteps. That's the way we're leaning anyway. I just can't schedule a major surgery if it isn't necessary...be praying that it isn't! I promise I'll catch you up more soon (all five of you!)

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I've been waiting for another post from you! :) So excited for you guys -- and I can't wait to find out what I'm having either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to find out what you're having too. You'll be 20 weeks just after our beach trip...but maybe if you scheduled your appointment a little early (hint hint!!) we could know at the beach and just maybe I'd have to bring you a cute outfit or two. It's so fun when you know to start doing more shopping and registering...

    ReplyDelete