Monday, May 19, 2008

Finally!

So, like Tabitha many months ago I have been obsessing a little about finding a new template for my blog. Now this is not my favorite one by far...but I had so much trouble trying to get the ones that I liked better on here that I had to settle. It simply became a matter of my sanity. So I like this one okay...wish the print was smaller - it isn't too girly is it?? Oh well, it's done. I'm not changing the template again until I'm a stay at home mom...(unless you really think it's too girly??)

1 comment:

  1. I think it's really cute! And def not too girly. But if you're interested, the best place to do quick, easy template changes is www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com

    It has easy instructions and the only thing you have to know is to start with your blog in the "Minima" template from the blogspot options. Super easy! It's the only reason I have the time to change mine every few months.

    ReplyDelete