Monday, May 5, 2008

What? How can Dad feed me?

I had a moment yesterday when I realized that Noah is now already 1/12 of the way through his first year...that's right, yesterday he was a month old! AHH that is nuts! I have a feeling I'll be having moments like that pretty frequently. Anyway, Matt and I decided to get Noah used to the bottle...so today was day one. He did really well. At first he was not happy about me handing him over to his dad since he was hungry (okay, he screamed - which he almost never does, but this kid takes his meals very seriously). So it was a bit rocky for the first couple of minutes, but then it was magical. Matt has been really looking forward to being able to feed Noah, so it was really special for both of us. One of my favorite things is watching Matt with Noah - what a gift! I have to confess that I'm also glad that now I don't have to do every feeding. Don't get me wrong, I love Noah and I love feeding him, but he eats A LOT (Matt has started calling him "Superchunk"). So it's nice to know that if I need a nap, or to run errands without Noah (cause they take at least twice as long with him), then I can.

1 comment: