Sunday, May 18, 2008

My first Mothers Day

Noah was wonderful on Mother's Day (as he is every other day). I think I was stealing kisses from him in this picture (only cause he doesn't know how to say no or to kiss back yet).

Sunday night we took Matt's mom to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner along with the rest of the fam. Here's Dawn, or " Mimi" as Micah calls her (and hopefully what Riley and Noah will call her) will all her grandbabies. For those of you that can't tell babies apart (yup, my sister said "which one is Noah?" when looking at this pic) Noah is the one on the left. Astonishing that Riley is more than 2 months older than Noah, but we're guessing that they are pretty close as far as weight goes. Yea Superchunk!

And here they all are with Uncle Silas (er, "Dad" to Riley and Micah). Noah is so chill...he loves hanging with his Uncle and cousins - I love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment