Sunday, June 22, 2008

Getting behind...


So it has been a while since my last post - where does the time go? We've had a lot of things going on since the 10th. We got to celebrate Matt's first Father's Day for one. I've probably said this before, but watching Matt with Noah is one of my favorite things to do now. I had gotten this shirt for Noah to wear on Father's Day, but it was a tad big. In fact when I found it the smallest size was 18-24 months, but I bought it anyway! So here are some pictures. I've learned that if I want a picture of him in an outfit I need to take the picture immediately after dressing him. That's what I did the morning of Father's Day - which is good cause after about 30 minutes in it he peed on it during a diaper change. He really doesn't do that too frequently, but this time he not only got pee all over his shirt...he actually got a drop in his eye! GROSS! It didn't seem to bother him, but no worries, we will teach him that peeing on his face is not acceptable behavior in the future.

After church we went over to Matt's parents to celebrate Father's Day with his dad (my dad is in Jerusalem currently). As usual we played cards, but even with Noah helping Matt he still didn't win. In fact it was probably one of the most shameful days in Valentine history. Dad, Zach, Matt, Nathan and I played Hearts...and Zach won. Most of you will not understand how shameful this is, but trust me, it was pathetic. Luckily I redeemed myself by winning the second hand (YES!).

No comments:

Post a Comment