Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Great Grandparents


This weekend Noah and I drove up to Frederick to celebrate his Great Grandfather's 85th birthday. Noah got to meet him and his great grammie for the first time along with his great Uncle Bill, and his (second and third??) cousins Cabell, Alexis and Cab. If you recall the last day trip I took with him did not turn out so well at the end, but I planned this one brilliantly. We left at 9 so he slept the entire way up there. Lunch was at 12, so when we got there at 11 I found this little bakery that had amazing muffins and fed him before meeting up with everyone. He stayed awake through lunch and spit up for the first time on Aunt Rachel (yes Rachel, it will likely happen again;)). After lunch we went to Subway (the bakery was then closed) and fed him again. By 3:15 he was full and ready to nap through the entire trip back. Genius.

2 comments:

  1. It is genius :) Isn't amazing how you learn to manipulate those little details so quickly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it just takes one bad experience to make you think out a better plan the next time...maybe I'll be the super mom that you are one day!

    ReplyDelete