Monday, February 1, 2010

More Antics

Noah loves punching balloons and the most recent one he had been playing with popped recently. Matt got a new one out for him the other day...

Me: "Noah, what color is the ballon?"
Noah: "Red."
Matt: "It's purple Noah."
Me: "Actually Noah it's blue. Your Daddy isn't really the best person to help you learn your colors."

And some new pictures for your viewing pleasure:

Snack time! Not sure what happened to his pants...

Noah is not a morning person, he likes to chill with his "O-s" and watch toons. This morning he was sharing with "Big Mickey".

Noah decided he wanted to wear his puffy vest over his pjs on this particular morning...I should have realized at that point that he'd be getting into mischief before too long. He emptied the entire contents of my purse and most of my wallet before I caught him.

"May-uhls, may-uhls!" When Noah can't reach something we encourage him to go get his stool so he can reach it rather than whining for us to get it for him. This is the downside to us teaching him to problem solve on his own. Guess I ought to take the Christmas cards down soon...

Noah is still liking to snag Chloe's stuff...thankfully this was a clean empty bottle that he got ahold of.

2 comments:

  1. Look at you with two posts up in a day! You're waaay ahead of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well Chloe napped for almost 4 hours straight this afternoon/evening, so I took advantage! And I keep checking to see if you've posted anything...your fans are waiting!

    ReplyDelete