Monday, October 26, 2009

Farewell Friends...

A couple of weeks ago I had to say goodbye to my all-time favorite pair of flip-flops. They're Reefs, but as far as I can tell they don't make this exact variety anymore. I must confess...the hole has actually been in the left shoe for about half the summer...but I love these so much I wanted to keep wearing them. So I did. Not if I was going to be going somewhere I thought I may have to use a public restroom of course, but I definitely wore them more days than not. When a hole finally emerged in righty I knew it was time to dispose of these babies. Thank you Anna for giving me such a wonderful birthday gift a couple of years ago. And thank you Reef, for making shoes that my feet love. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Getting rid of favorite shoes is the worst, isn't it? Good luck finding replacements.

    Love the new picture of Noah in the header, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete