Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Wide Receiver in the making...

It was a gorgeous morning out today. Matt and I were actually supposed to take Noah down to stay with Beth and Silas for the night (which would have been his first night away from me). Beth woke up sick, so we ended up having a fun family day instead. I must admit that I'm really not ready to have Noah spend the night away from me...but it's for the best. It would not be good if his first night away was actually 2-3 nights followed directly by a new baby in the house. So next weekend will be his first night. A test-run if you will. Maybe I'll be more ready in a week...

Anyway we did enjoy the beautiful morning. Noah has gotten really good at catching (he's been good at throwing for a while now). He also knows a football from a regular ball. "Bu-bah" instead of just "bah".

No comments:

Post a Comment