Monday, October 26, 2009

Summer's Final Curtain Call, Part II?

Can I post a "Part II" of something that I didn't post Part I of? I guess we'll see if my handful of readers get outraged at the idea. Elisa posted some pictures on a particularly beautiful day last week. Happened to be a day that Noah was over playing with Judah and Sofi...check it out. Noah cracks me up. He is clearly thinking, "Why are you wasting time taking pictures when you can be playing with a football or running around being crazy?" He's definitely a daddy's boy when it comes time to take pictures.
One of his new favorite things to do outside is to throw the football into the bush and then wait for mommy or daddy to get it back out. For added glee, the red leaves on this bush are starting to fall off...so every throw provides a little flurry of leaves falling.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, cutie-pie! I have some more Noah pics to post... Maybe I'll get to them tonight.

    ReplyDelete