Friday, October 23, 2009

So Funny!

I'm at work right now, but I had to take a minute to write this down. Noah is with Tabitha today...so Josh walked over to let me know that Noah had escaped out of his PeaPod during naptime, locked himself in their bedroom and proceeded to go through their drawers and make a big mess. Awesome! Tabitha was able to unlock the door using her McGyver-mama skills, and Noah hadn't done anything to hurt himself, so all I can do at this point is laugh. Okay, yes. I feel really bad that Tabitha now has a big mess to clean up, but it's still really funny. (When did Noah's unzipping skills get so good?) So now Matt and I are going to have to figure out how to get him to stay in his PeaPod for naptime...

1 comment:

  1. It was hilarious for me too ... after my little panic attack when I realized the door was locked! He's a curious cutie, your Noah. :)

    ReplyDelete