Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cutest Tiger Ever!

It's that time again. Noah was a stinking cute skunk last year (if you don't remember here's the proof) and this year he was a stinking cute tiger. Noah and I were flying solo this weekend since Matt had to work. We stopped by to visit Matt so he could see Noah in his costume before heading over to the Fall Festival. Mental note...never let anyone take my picture from below...it gives me a double chin that I do NOT have in real life.
Noah certainly had a fun afternoon. He started out on the toddler sized moonbounce which I think he would have been happy to stay in all day. I was only able to coax him out by telling him we had to go look for Anya and Atti.
Noah haphazardly followed Anya around the rest of the afternoon. He mostly ran around like a very excited toddler and every couple of minutes he remembered that he wanted to play with Anya. So we would find Anya and then he'd go off running again. It was a pretty exhausting afternoon but I had lots of help from the Ks (thank you!)

Pretty sure Noah thought this was a slide at first...
But Anya set him straight. (Watch out Lillian...you've got some competition!)
We were on our way out when Noah decided he needed to play in the little car. I'm thinking he needs one of these for the coming summer (this or a wagon - what do you moms out there think would be better?) Anyway he was pretty tired at this point, so he was done smiling although he was still having plenty of fun.
After we got home I thought it would be fun to have Noah hand out candy with me. Noah did a fantastic job of sharing candy with all the kids that came by. (We must have had at least a hundred in the 45 minutes or so we were out there - CRAZY!) And seriously...the kid below is super cute, but why does a kid that age need to go trick-or-treating? But that kid was SUPER cute...he wanted to stay and play with Noah - precious!
When we had a lull Noah still wanted to give his candy out so he kept giving it to me and our neighbor. "Here Mommy, have a KitKat."
It was so sweet how happy he was to just sit on the stoop and share his candy. This is the only year it will be like that and I LOVED it...I'm pretty sure next year he'll know what candy is and the evening will be much different.
Hmm, is someone getting a little tired? When Noah started rolling around on the stoop I knew we didn't have much time left.
We headed in a few minutes after Matt got home to get the little tiger into bed. Definitely a long day, but so much fun. Praise God for the extra hour we got last night. (Except Noah decided to sleep the lesser of his 11-12 hours and with the time change that meant he was up at 5:30 this morning...but my most excellent hubby got up and let me stay in bed till 7.) Praying Noah will sleep till at least 7 tonight...PLEASE!

Oh, and who likes Matt's new glasses?!
Oh, and one last thing. Since both year's Noah has been so stinking cute, I'd like to give a shout out to Old Navy for having some super cute kids costumes. Woot!

3 comments:

  1. He's adorable. I love the pictures of him sitting on the front step. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the car. If you get the wagon, guess who provides the "gas"?? Mommy does! He can do the car himself.

    Not that I'm advocating motherly laziness or anything. I'm just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm agreeing with you on the car...and Laura said pretty much the same thing too. Now to drop a subtle hint to Grammie to get Noah one of those cars...

    ReplyDelete