Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Noah loves Chloe...well, her stuff anyway.

We've been getting out the baby stuff lately and Noah thinks it's pretty fun to have a bunch of new stuff to play with. The "Bundle Me" was a gift form Aunt Amy and Uncle Michael, and Noah loved snuggling with it when we got it. He never had to use one since he was born in April...so he's making up for lost time.
The bouncy seat has been in his room for a while now. He likes the music that it plays, and he likes to turn the vibrate feature on and off.
The carseat came out this past week. This was while I was washing the padding for it...just look at how big he is! Especially when you compare it to this.
Oh, and aren't his little slippers cute?! No, I do not like to buy kids stuff at Old Navy too much. Seriously I do NOT have a problem. I do however have to buy at least something when they're either having a sale, or I have a coupon (which I did). Just wait till you see what I got for Chloe on that trip...

We also got the double stroller this week. After much research I went with the Combi double stroller that Leah has and had recommended. It just so happened that I hemmed and hawed long enough for it to go on sale on Amazon. While I wouldnt call any double stroller a "steal" I think did alright. Noah has had lots of fun with the stroller itself. He likes to sit in it and he loves riding around it it. Matt made a comment about how he likes the double stroller so he can pick up chicks, and Noah responded with "Anya". So there you have it, he's pretty much in love with Anya. I think he'll like having Chloe sitting next to him too. The real fun so far has actually been with the box that the stroller was shipped in. See for yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment