Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day...so thankful.

Technically Veteran's Day is over in my time zone, but not for most of the country, so I'm going to sneak this in. It's really too late for me to be eloquent myself...but I just read something that I had to pass on. A cousin of mine, (I believe we're something like third cousins but you'd have to confirm that Dad) Ruthanne, (who I've never actually met) posted this on her blog. I don't think I can really add anything to it...just go check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Lauren - yes, you and Ruthanne are 3rd cousins. Your grandmother, Mary Frances and my mother, Elizabeth (Betty) were 1st cousins. Bobby - your dad and I are 2nd cousins so that makes you and Ruthanne 3rd cousins.
    If you were to meet Ruthanne - AND - Rebekah - you would find yourself of like minds... they are great women, I am so thankful for them and proud of them!

    ReplyDelete