Friday, November 27, 2009

Due...Today!

Apparently we don't like to be on time in this family. That's really fine by me, cause I wanted to get in some Black Friday shopping and I'd also like to get the Christmas decorations up this weekend. This is probably the 3rd year (I think) that I've done the early morning Black Friday thing...and it was definitely not something I'd recommend for someone else as pregnant as me. The problem was the waiting in line...definitely not comfortable to wait in line for that long. There were definitely some rude people up and about, but for the most part I had some nice interactions with my fellow shoppers (of course I didn't go to WalMart). So while I think that the whole crazy shopping for stuff so that we can have more stuff we don't need (insert anti-materialism rant of my hubby's here) is indeed crazy...I did not finish up my shopping with all hope lost in the human race. There are still nice people out there, and I'm thankful for that. I'm even planning on hitting up a few more stores this evening after Noah is in bed...but we'll see if I'll have any energy left by then (I may not be that crazy). Tomorrow my plan is to have Noah help me decorate for Christmas...I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment