Sunday, November 29, 2009

Still all about Noah...

This may be my last chance in a while to update you all on Noah, so here goes...

Recently Noah has started asking for a book when we change his diaper...it keeps him still, so why not indulge?
Oh, and this was right after bath, so that's why his hair looks like that.
I was doing some reorganizing in the spare bedroom a couple of weeks ago, and Noah wanted to help...he's such a good helper.
Matt turned 32 last Tuesday, and Noah actually said "Happy Birthday" to him! I hadn't even rehearsed it with him, but he'll repeat almost anything at least once. I don't remember exactly how he said it, but it sure was precious. He also helped Matt open his presents.
This is proof that Noah is my kid. One of my favorite things to eat when it starts getting cold out is a good grilled cheese with tomato soup. He's been loving the grilled cheese for a while, but I let him try the tomato soup for the first time recently and he loves it as well. (the hubby doesn't like tomato soup...)

No comments:

Post a Comment